This contract must be filled out and sent with your deposit Sales. This contract between Apis Bullies & Buyer:
City: ________________________ State: __________________ Country: ________
Zip code: _________________ Phone #: ________________________
Buyer Agrees to purchase puppy described as:
Puppy pick #: __________
Actual Full Price of Pups: ___________________________
Ear crop (optional) ________________________________
Shipping (optional): _______________________________
Total Due: _____________________________________________________________________
Deposit for the dogs and what you pay today: ________________________________________
Final Balance Due when the pups are picked up $________________________________________
1. Apis Bullies guarantees pup to be delivered in good health, current on vaccinations, and free of Distemper, Parvo, Parainfluenza, and any life threatening genetic defect.
2. All puppies will have a current health certificate from a licensed Veterinary Clinic if being shipped on an airplane.
3. Puppies will be dewormed at time of shipping or pick up, and a normal deworming should follow as recommended by your vet. 1st two shots will be given along with one deworming. Follow up shots and deworming’s the responsibility of the buyer. Any pup that develops an illness related to lack of shots or deworming will NOT be replaced.
4. Purchaser agrees to follow up with a Veterinary Clinic within 1 week of receiving the pup. At that time, if it is determined the pup has any of the above or if the pup is found to have a genetic defect, I will replace the pup or money left to the breeder discretion. We reserve the right to ask for a second opinion on any findings by the said Vet.
5. Purchaser agrees to provide a safe home for their new pup and will not use the pup for any illegal activity. If at any time, the purchaser is found to be using the pup for illegal activity, I reserve the right to regain possession of the pup. We do not tolerate dog fighting, and WILL pursue legal action to regain rights to the pup.
6. A deposit is required to hold any puppy under the age of 6 weeks. Puppies are required to be paid for in full by 8 weeks of age. If at 8 weeks of age the pup has not been paid for in full, you will forfeit your deposit. If pupurchaser changes his mind on the pup, your deposit may be transferred to a future breeding. Deposits and payments are NON-REFUNDABLE.
7. If pup isn't paid in full by the age of 8 weeks. The breeder then may sell the pup to another party. DEPOSIT will be FORFEITED. Unless prior arrangements have been made.
8. Pick of pups will be made at 8 to 12 weeks old, upon breeders discretion. That is when the pups will begin to show their full potential. Breeder suggests purchasing client make a trip to see the pups in person when making their pick. If client can't make the trip, breeder will provide pictures, videos, weight, and height to client. Breeder will give their input on picks but the FINAL DECISION is made by the client.
9. Picks will be made in the following order. Picks are made in the order of pick purchased. If you purchased first pick that means you pick first before anyone else. ( Example) if you have second pick male and there is 3 males in the litter. First pick gets to decide first what male they want out of the litter. Second pick gets to pick out of the 2 remaining pups, and third pick gets the last remaining pup. The same concept applies to picking of females. Breeder has no right to pick for anyone client or decide what pup is a certain pick.
10. Apis Bullies promises NO WEIGHT OR HEIGHT of pups when fully mature. Client fully understands that breeder cannot predict how the pup will develop when fully mature.
11. Puppy is to be shipped at customer’s expense.
12. Purchaser of a blue coated pup should understand that they are more prone to skin and coat problems. Apis Bullies does not guarantee and are not held responsible for skin or coat problems that are common among dogs with blue coloring.
13. By signing our agreement, you understand that if at any time you can no longer care for your dog or are planning on selling the dog, you will contact Apis Bullies. Apis Bullies will have the option of purchasing pup/ adult back first prior to offering said dog to another party.
14. Apis Bullies does not guarantee against Hip or Elbow Dysplasia as these larger dogs are generally over 100 pounds and it is a polygenic trait that is affected by environmental factors, (i.e. feeding) as well as the fact that NO other XL breeders are OFA testing their studs. There is no way for us to breed to any outside studs with an official complete health tested line. We do not breed dogs with Hip Dysplasia, BUT the trait can pop up from a previous generation. There is no way for us to guarantee perfect hips in these animals. Buyer assumes all risk. Apis Bullies HIGHLY recommend buyer purchase Pet Insurance.
15. Apis Bullies reserves the right to include our kennel name on the puppy registration paperwork. All puppies purchased from Apis Bullies must keep their original paperwork and papers and names cannot be illegally altered.
16. Payments may be made with postal money orders, bank to bank wire, certified bank check, money gram, or western union, Walmart to Walmart, or Paypal.
17. Any Deposit on any breeding is NON REFUNDABLE. If the breeding does not take, deposit will be transferred to the repeat breeding of the sire and dam or another breeding. Unless prior agreement have been made between breeder and purchaser.
18. In the event the breeding does take and there is a litter of 3 or more pups with at least one pup of the opposite sex. Or in the event requested pup isn't. In the event the breeding does take and there is a litter of 3 or more pups with at least one pup of the opposite sex. Or in the event requested pup isn't available due to sickness, litter deaths, or other circumstances by fault of the breeder, the buyer deposit MAY BE refunded upon breeders discretion.
EVEN IF BREEDING IS NOT REPEATED, DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE!!! THEY MUST BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER BREEDING!! ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
By signing this agreement, you understand and agree to the terms that we have stated in this contract 100%. You also understand that deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and may only be transferred to another litter or puppy.